Friday, June 15, 2007

Introducing CACOCUCO



As ANTEPRIMA steps into her 15th anniversary in 2008, I’d like to take this opportunity to share with all of you my joy, and my appreciation to everyone who supported ANTEPRIMA in the past years. THANKYOU!

Now let me introduce you CACOCUCO, a doll I created in celebration of this occasion. CACO and CUCO is a pair of twins who possess magical powers. After they drank water from the enchanted spring, CACO could see things from the past, and CUCO was able to foresee the future. CACOCUCO is just like myself, looking back into all the memoirs I had with ANTEPRIMA in the past, and at the same time anticipating the exciting challenges that is to come!

CACOCUCO will be presented to close friends and customers and we hope everyone can take some pictures of CACOCUCO and post it here on the blog. This could be an opportunity for a memorable rendezvous, thank you for all your support!

Izumi



2 Comments:

Congrates! Ms Ogino~
CacoCuco were really adorable!
I am a big fan of Anteprima/Plastiq and your works!
They're all so beautiful~
Looking foward to your many next great works in the future!
Venus (HONG KONG)

Commented by Blogger Venus at June 20, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

I gonna love it!!!! Izumi as well as CACOCUCO!!!

iRENE *U*
MILK X MONTHLY, HONG KONG

Commented by Blogger Unknown at June 24, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Post a comment コメントをする




Previous


Archives