Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CACO's PHUKET Journey

Day 1 morning - I am ready .......ready for a soul retreat journey!!

Day 1 afternoon - Get back to the nature! Can you smell the taste of Tulip?












Day 1 afternoon- Back to my villa, I found a little monster. His name is Froggie, very cutie!! But he is very naughty at night time...his croak makes me awake from my sweet dream!









Day 2 afternoon - Sunbathing at Karon beach. See how the blue sky and how soft the sand is!!
What a treat!























Day 2 nightlife - Dress up to a good restaurant in Patong, and enjoy my seafood dinner with a small glass of white wine.















Day 3 - Enjoy a spa before going back. Need a retreat

on my body after the sunburn!
















Say goodbye to Phuket!!














CACO's Journal by ITSUKO KANO

0 Comments:

Post a comment コメントをする





Archives